Welcome! We are excited that you are considering attending the Elnora Bible Institute (EBI). EBI is committed to being a place where students can step out of their normal routines for a time of spiritual and intellectual growth. Our community is crafted in such a way to achieve that objective. Our goal is that everything we do and say would be for God’s glory and characterized by our love for Christ and others (Romans 13:8).
The Institute’s study programs are designed for born-again Christians interested in a greater commitment to Christ and His service. To accomplish this objective these minimal standards for entrance are required:
- Willingness to cooperate with the standards and requirements of EBI
- Satisfactory references and a minimum age of 18
- High School diploma, high school diploma equivalent (GED), or readiness to study on a post-high school level
The institute admits students from all national and ethnic origin. All students have the same rights and privileges to all the programs and activities of the Institute.
Please collect the following information prior to filling out an application:
- Personal information
- Name, address, phone number, birth date, recent portrait
- Church affiliation
- Family Information
- Education Information
- A short autobiography that includes your testimony and the ways God has worked in your life
- Parental recommendation information (Name, email, and phone number)
- Pastoral recommendation information (Name, email, and phone number)
- One General recommendation information (Name, email, and phone number)
- High school transcript, GED, or letter stating willingness to study at post-high school level
- $200 application fee
Show Thyself Approved
that Needeth not to be Ashamed...
2 Timothy 2:15